Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ride Route - Saturday, September 11th

The ride for this Saturday will be up to Dinosaur Ridge and Red Rocks. Don't let the mileage on this ride fool you! It's rated as intermediate due to the climbs. As usual, we'll take our time getting up there - measure yourself against prior rides, and see just how much you've accomplished over the summer. The weather is looking nice for the weekend, and it should be a great ride!
If you have ideas for ride routes, let me know. I like to keep things interesting for you all, and welcome your suggestions - afterall, these rides are for YOU!! I did a pre-ride today of the Sanderson Gulch route that I posted 2 weeks ago, and there was a bit of construction along that way that makes me hesitant to do it right now.
For the following Saturday, the 18th, I'm planning a beginner ride to reward you all for the climbs we'll be doing this Saturday, and to give the recreational riders something to look forward to.
Like always, we'll roll at 9:30am. Make sure you arrive a bit early to check in, make sure your equipment is ready, and stock up on liquids and snacks! See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment