Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a great new year's. If you're like me, you haven't been on the bike since our last ride before Christmas, and I know I'm going through withdrawals!

Let's start the year off with good health/fitness habits by getting back in that saddle and riding on Saturday. The weather is looking to be in the 40's the rest of the week, including Saturday, so I'm hopeful what's left of the snow/ice will be melted by ride time. I'm still thinking about putting my 'cross tires on the bike just to be safe.

Since it's been a couple of weeks since we've ridden, and most of us are only riding on Saturdays, we'll take it easy by heading up to REI and back. That's always a nice, relatively "flat" and easy 32 miles, and a great way to keep with any New Year's resolutions or goals you may have made about fitness, weight loss, or miles for the year.

See you all Saturday - be ready to ride out at 10:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment