Friday, April 13, 2012

Rides are planned for tomorrow!

Hey group riders. Let's all cross our fingers for good weather, as we've got two rides planned for tomorrow.

The intermediate group will head out Bear Creek and down the Platte into Chatfield and back for a ride of around 30 miles.

The advanced group will head out to Castle Rock with a nice climb through Daniel's Park, and a section of dirt road. This ride will come in at around 50 miles.

As always, both rides meet at 9am and ride out at 9:30. Arrive having checked over your bike with a spare tube and fluids, and dress prepared for anything!
See you all in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! Though I only rode once with you, just wanted to say hello and tell you that contrary to what many of you said, you didn't scare me off! Just got back from doc and she thinks I actually tore my tendon when I took that spill by the Platte. Haven't been able to ride and hope to heal and ride soon with you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I just bought Cruisers and would like to do the Social ride with you all. It looks like you have been only doing intermediate and advanced lately. If we show up will you be able to do a Social?

    ReplyDelete